Import from VPP greyed out (In Manage > Apps)

SOLVED
XiperV
Conversationalist

Import from VPP greyed out (In Manage > Apps)

All of a sudden:

"Import from VPP" has greyed out and is unclick able. At first I thought I might of exceeded the limit of how many App you can import (39) so decided to delete one. - Didn't change a thing however now another App down.

I then checked the Expiration of the VPP token (however this is next year). It successfully synchronised but unable to import my Apps.

I have also downloaded and uploaded the VPP token again hoping this might resolve the issue however this is not the case. Checked on Apple DEP/VPP in case I needed to accept any new terms and conditions however I'm just stuck!

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vassallon
Kind of a big deal

@XiperV It's working as designed. The import from VPP is just a header, you need to select one of the sub categories to perform the import. 

Meraki has designed the system to either import iOS, Mac or TVOS apps at a time.

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
vassallon
Kind of a big deal

@XiperV 

Sounds like you need to click on one of the choices.  For me when I go to import from VPP I see the following:

import.PNG

Please let me know if this helps.

@XiperV  it works fine for me, if the issue isn't what Vassllon mentioned I would open a case with support.

XiperV
Conversationalist

Unfortunately ''import from VPP'' should also be a click able option.

It appears yours is greyd out too. 

Usually upon clicking this choice it opens another page where you can import apps from your VPP store of which you can then tag. 

XiperV
Conversationalist

It must be a gobal issue then. 

Just checked some other schools which uses Meraki and their option is also greyed out. (should of checked this first). 

Hope they resolve it soon as its been out of action for almost a week. 

vassallon
Kind of a big deal

@XiperV It's working as designed. The import from VPP is just a header, you need to select one of the sub categories to perform the import. 

Meraki has designed the system to either import iOS, Mac or TVOS apps at a time.

XiperV
Conversationalist

🙈 I shall pretend I have never asked this question. 🤣

I shall blame it on a brain fart moment; not sure how one min I was importing loads from the VPP then all of a sudden for me to think it had stopped working.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels