I can't get screenshots and network stats

tetuya0703
New here

I can't get screenshots and network stats

I can not get screenshots and Network Stats with Meraki System Manager

If I take a screenshot, you will get an error "Failed to generate or fetch a screenshot."

When I get Network Stats TCP connections, I get an error "timeout connecting to agent proxy"

I'm in touch with meraki's support but I have no answer

The agent used is "1.0.98"

Is there any better way to improve this condition?

7 REPLIES 7
GuilhermeMacedo
Getting noticed

Hi @tetuya0703, I hope you enjoy the Community.

Same happens here, I just tried to reinstall de agent but nothing change!

Have you any tip from support team?
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@tetuya0703  What OS is the client device running?

Windows 10

AnitaF
Here to help

I've been seeing the same issue on Windows 10 machines for a couple of weeks.  I'm seeing SSL 5 errors in the agent long as well.  The client machine seems to be able to accept new software installs, but things like clicking the "Refresh details" button never execute.  Do you see the same symptoms?

I've had a ticket open for the issue since February...

jared_f
Kind of a big deal

The Meraki agent is generally broken. I would say that is the culprit of this specific problem.

Find this helpful? Click the kudos button. Thanks!

I agree with Jared, I find it doesn't work on Macs anymore either. I have just tested trying to take screenshots from a Windows 10 and Windows 7 device and both of them failed.

MPiechota
Conversationalist

Same issue here, both Windows and Mac devices.  It's not something I use a lot, and for a while it would occasionally work, but lately no devices will allow a screenshot.  Agent is version 3.1.1 on Windows and Mac

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels