How to tell when a new app version has been released

eatyourpeas747
Conversationalist

How to tell when a new app version has been released

Is there a way to tell in Systems Manager when an iOS app has been updated?  I dont want to enable automatic app updates.  I am doing an evaluation of the update process and I was wondering if there is a visual cue in the console that an update has been released?

4 REPLIES 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Not to the best of my knowledge.

App updates happen when the app store and the iOS device.  Systems manager is not involved in that process.

MikeMandalorian
A model citizen

Not the best way to do it but all the Apps we have on out NON Icloud IOS devices i have on my Ipad and just check app store from time to time ,, but i do have all the apps set to auto update 

vassallon
Kind of a big deal

@eatyourpeas747 If you go to your Apps page for the network, you can see when the app was last updated. You can force an update on your apps by selecting them all and clicking edit and update.Apps.PNG

I made a wish to get the app release date added to this page as it would be nice to know if the last change was due to a change we made or an App update.

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Short answer is no. 

SM will tell you what version of the app is installed on device but it wont tell you if its the latest or not. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels