Error Deploying iOS Profile

Morganhuw
New here

Error Deploying iOS Profile

I have tried to push out a new iOS Profile to a iPad. 

Getting a error 4001 (Image Attached).

Has anyone came across this before?

2018-12-12 09_17_27-Clipboard.png

2 Replies 2
MacuserJim
A model citizen

I've never seen that error before, but it seems to be having an issue with passcode restrictions. I would suggest making sure there are no profiles that are restricting or otherwise configuring the passcode settings and go from there.

sshort
Building a reputation

Not sure if this is more of an Apple, or Meraki quirk. But that error reads like you have an existing passcode or restrictions payload that prevents a user from changing the device passcode. The "Teacher Settings" profile is probably tied to the Classroom app, yes? So there's probably something in the default Classroom configuration that makes you change the device passcode that's in conflict with the other profile blocking passcode changes.

A test would be to remove whatever other passcode restriction profile you have, then push the Teacher Settings profile and open the Classroom app to see if there's anything that requires a passcode change.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels