I attempted to bring a new iPad into supervision today and followed the same steps as usual (assign it to network, assign enrollment settings, assign it a tag for proper profiles). Resetting the iPad to factory settings, and connect to wifi. The iPad recognizes that it is remotely managed... but that is the end of it. No profiles or settings are getting applied.
Looking in the Systems Manager > Event Log, I see that since 7:38 PM yesterday, all actions on devices (that have been working just fine) have actions that are stuck in 'enqueued' state.
I checked the certificate to Apple Business Manager, and nothing is expired or set to expire for a while.
Might anyone know what is going on or how to further troubleshoot? Is there an outage that I am not aware of?
The weird thing is, is that it showed recent communication with an up-to-date "enrollment date." I wanted to see if this problem was limited to just this iPad, so I grabbed another one that had already been enrolled and working just fine as of a day or two ago. I attempted to send a lock command to it... but that didn't work. So there was two iPads I was able to get my hands onto that weren't getting profiles pushed or commands send...
I checked this morning, and noticed some movement on those states -- nothing was in enqueued anymore. I tested an iPad by sending a lock command to it and it worked. I tested the newly enrolled one by manually pushing profiles to it, and it worked too.
Not sure what happened, where, or why... but whatever was holding the communication up seems to have jarred loose as of about 7PM PST last night.