Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Feed

Highlighted
Comes here often

Data Feed

Hello Community,

I am looking for a solution within Meraki that will allow me to export System Manager data to a SQL server or outside of Meraki to a server of some sort. I looked at the API and tried to perform an export wasn't successful. Wondering if anybody in the community can help me out? 

This is what I tried, I don't have any APs or switches so not sure if this will work: 

"sample"

curl -L -H 'X-Cisco-Meraki-API-Key: <key>' -H 'Content-Type: application/json' -X GET 'https://api.meraki.com/api/v0/networks/[networkId]/devices'

2 REPLIES 2
Kind of a big deal
Comes here often

Re: Data Feed

I have downloaded POSTMAN but I'm unable to determine how to add additional parameters to the query. 

PARAMETERS

• usernames
    Filter users by username(s). Multiple usernames can be passed in as comma separated values.
  • emails
    Filter users by email(s). Multiple emails can be passed in as comma separated values.
  • ids
    Filter users by id(s). Multiple ids can be passed in as comma separated values.
  • scope
    Specify a scope (one of all, none, withAny, withAll, without any, or without) and a set of tags as comma separated values.

Any hints?

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels