Changing TimeZone with Shared Ipads

GabBlais
Getting noticed

Changing TimeZone with Shared Ipads

Hello all,

I was wondering how do you change the timezone (or service location settings) with Shared Ipads, without logging into each Ipads manualy ? From what I understood, Service Location can't be enable with Meraki payloads settings on Shared Ipads, and the DEP deployment doesn't prompt me to enable it even if I'm not skipping this step in my deployments.

Is there a way to just change the timezone without having to enable Service Location manualy on one profile, on each shared Ipads?

Thanks !

2 REPLIES 2
GabBlais
Getting noticed

Also, I forgot to ask, is the "Location Service" settings bound to a user ? Let's say I enable it on one account and also I enable Meraki SM app notifications on it (too see Lan IP on SM), does it always stays on? What if someone on a different account logs?

Thanks !

Seems like we're going to log on each Ipad to put this setting for now, if someone has a good answer for that, write it down please, it can always be helpful, thanks !

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels