Change layout of shared iPad login screen

SOLVED
SimonA1
Getting noticed

Change layout of shared iPad login screen

Is it possible to change the layout of the shared iPad login screen, so each student is displayed as a big circle, rather than a list of students?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@SimonA1  Not that I am aware of, a quick google search doesn't yield any information if this is possible or not either sorry. Given the lack of information I would say probably not. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@SimonA1  Not that I am aware of, a quick google search doesn't yield any information if this is possible or not either sorry. Given the lack of information I would say probably not. 

AftabAhmad
Here to help

Hi all

I have an almost miliar issue.

We migrated our iPads from Zuludesk/Jamf to Meraki. Previously our iPads without choosing a profile/setting displayed the shared iPad ASM users in groups/classes and also individually in a single "all users" group.

Students could then find their name, select and enter their 4 digit passcode to log in, very easy.... Since migrating we no longer get the easy login screen, instead students are forced to enter their unfriendly long apple ID then their passcode (on a full size keyboard rather than the numeric one which we had before).

Any idead how to change this back to the named circle icon logins? Nothing has changed in ASM other than certificates/tokens for Meraki.

Unfortunately Blakes solution isn't a solution as I know this works in other MDM's it must be able to be replicated in Meraki.

thanks

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels