Cannot get profile to load on Android Device

SactoTam
Here to help

Cannot get profile to load on Android Device

I have been trying and cannot seem to get my settings profile to install on any of my android tablets.  I made sure they tablets are tagged correctly and they do show up as devices in scope for the profile, but I keep getting "Failure occurred while executing command" as the status for "Update Profile response".  I have reset to factory and re-enrolled several times.  I am able to push the apps to the device and that works fine, except for Chrome, which I have to manually install.

I am at a loss what could be wrong.  I did get them to install one time but then when I made a change to the settings, the profile would never update after that.  I have made new profiles a few times, no luck.  Anyone experiencing this and know what to do?

Thanks in advance.  Tamara

1 REPLY 1
SactoTam
Here to help

Is this common to have happen in Meraki?  Do you have to use the Meraki hardware for these settings to deploy?  I still can't get the profiles to install on these Galaxy Tabs.  Frustrated.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels