Cannot create application Blacklist for iOS

Joners
New here

Cannot create application Blacklist for iOS

When trying to create a new blacklist for iOS apps the choose an app just keeps spinning, even entering in the ID doesnt work. Android apps are fine just all of iOS.

Any suggestions?Capture.JPG

6 REPLIES 6
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Perhaps try a different browser like Chrome or firefox?

That was my first thought, ive tried in FF ESR, Chome, IE and Edge, all the same result. Tried on two different PC's same thing...

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

This is also not working for me.  I would open up a ticket with Meraki to have it fixed.

jared_f
Kind of a big deal

I am also having this issue when searching for apps in lots of places (blacklist, whitelist, adding apps to the app catalog.) I am going to file a bug report. 

Jared

Find this helpful? Click the kudos button. Thanks!
MattMorg
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

This issue is currently known with our development team and will be resolved shortly. I will try to update this thread when it is resolved. Thank you for your patience!

jared_f
Kind of a big deal

A temporary workaround is to act like you are adding a new app to your app catalog and grab the identifier from there and manually insert it into where you need it (the blacklist policy).

Find this helpful? Click the kudos button. Thanks!
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels