Beta Customers Needed - Android now available! Network access without MDM enrollment.

AmelieS
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Beta Customers Needed - Android now available! Network access without MDM enrollment.

Do you wish to connect BYOD devices to Meraki wireless using 802.1x certs without having to enroll in MDM?

The SM product team is looking for beta customers to test out a new feature we will be releasing in a couple of months.

Feature description:

Certificate-based authentication for network access to end devices (iOS, macOS, and Android).

The goal of this feature is to provide secure, scalable network access for end devices that do not wish to enroll into the Systems Manager agent and/or profile.

**If you are interested in testing, please direct message me.**

14 REPLIES 14
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I would be interested - but I would want to test with with Android and Windows 10.  I really need these two to make it usable.

AmelieS
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

OK that's good feedback. I will make another announcement when Android is available and connect with you then. 

rlovett
Comes here often

I would be interested in testing this feature.
BOFH
Conversationalist

I would be interested when Android is available

aws_architect
Building a reputation

@AmelieS We are interested 

Thank you 

@AmelieS few weeks we want to be started , if you don’t want just say 😉

regards 

T1
Building a reputation

Hi AmelieS,

Are there any other Betas/Early access programs running at the moment, particularly in the field of Windows 10 functionality?
Doke
Here to help

what I want is posture checking for Byod when they come in on my Client VPN even if its win10 minimum please!!!!!

AmelieS
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

We are now looking to support Windows as well. Stay tuned!
DanHargalas
New here

Hi
I am interested.

Regards
Dan
AmelieS
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hello Dan, Can you Direct Message me your work email address please? Thanks! Amelie
AmelieS
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi @DanHargalas,

Can you direct message me your work email? I will send you an email with next steps!

Looking forward to working with you,

Amelie

LJ
Just browsing

If you are still looking for BYOD Beta testers let me know.

AmelieS
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hello @LJ  

Can you direct message me your work email? I will send you next steps. 

Thank you for your interest,

Amelie

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels