cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Customers Needed - Android now available! Network access without MDM enrollment.

Meraki Employee

Beta Customers Needed - Android now available! Network access without MDM enrollment.

Do you wish to connect BYOD devices to Meraki wireless using 802.1x certs without having to enroll in MDM?

The SM product team is looking for beta customers to test out a new feature we will be releasing in a couple of months.

Feature description:

Certificate-based authentication for network access to end devices (iOS, macOS, and Android).

The goal of this feature is to provide secure, scalable network access for end devices that do not wish to enroll into the Systems Manager agent and/or profile.

**If you are interested in testing, please direct message me.**

11 REPLIES 11
Kind of a big deal

Re: Beta Customers Needed - Secure network access without MDM enrollment.

I would be interested - but I would want to test with with Android and Windows 10.  I really need these two to make it usable.

Meraki Employee

OK that's good feedback. I will make another announcement when Android is available and connect with you then. 

Comes here often

I would be interested in testing this feature.
Conversationalist

I would be interested when Android is available

Building a reputation

@AmelieS We are interested 

Thank you 

T1
Getting noticed

Hi AmelieS,

Are there any other Betas/Early access programs running at the moment, particularly in the field of Windows 10 functionality?
Building a reputation

@AmelieS few weeks we want to be started , if you don’t want just say ;-)

regards 

Here to help

what I want is posture checking for Byod when they come in on my Client VPN even if its win10 minimum please!!!!!

New here

Re: Beta Customers Needed - Android now available! Network access without MDM enrollment.

Hi
I am interested.

Regards
Dan
Meraki Employee

Re: Beta Customers Needed - Android now available! Network access without MDM enrollment.

Hello Dan, Can you Direct Message me your work email address please? Thanks! Amelie
Meraki Employee

We are now looking to support Windows as well. Stay tuned!
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels