Battery percentages not updating

thnat
Conversationalist

Battery percentages not updating

We've got iOS devices and their battery percentages aren't being updated in Systems Manager. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

4 REPLIES 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I have a suspicion some some things in Systems Manager are just taking a really long time to update (and that this is not correct).

I have been playing with Systems Manager on Windows, and it can take between 4 and 24 hours to report a status change in the firewall state.

Agreed things always that quick at updating, I was trying to track a device yesterday and it was reporting the device was near me when I know for a fact the user was in a car travelling. 

I have also seen this behavior. It would be nice to define how many times the device's inventory is updated each day. Device updates seem sporadic and never occur at the same time, causing the data to be false 50% of the time.

Find this helpful? Click the kudos button. Thanks!
thnat
Conversationalist

My battery percentages aren't even updating at all at the moment though even after requesting a check-in and refreshing a device's details! Anyone else having this issue?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels