cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps pushed but not accessible

New here

Apps pushed but not accessible

I have an app that is uploaded and pushes to the iPad but when the download is 75% finished the download stops and I'm left with the grey "design" icon and can not access the app. If I look in settings > general > device management it does not show in "apps" under the Meraki management. 

Any help would be appreciated

8 REPLIES 8
Kind of a big deal

Re: Apps pushed but not accessible

Apple, Android, or something else?

Can you manually install this app ok?  The device isn't running out of storage space?  Any firewalls/IPS that could be stoping the download?  Are you doing this over WiFi?

New here

Apple. iPad Pro 2018 12.9 inch. iOS 12.1.3

We are doing over wifi with Meraki MDM. The app is 1.8GB so I one point I thought that may be the issue. We've started trying manual installs but those aren't working either.

Kind of a big deal

You'll need to get it going manually first (this is not a Meraki issue in this case).  It may well be this app is damaged on the app store.

New here

It's an enterprise app, so it's not passing through the App Store. 

Kind of a big deal

Oh,ok.  What are you downloading it from?  A web server?  An Amazon S3 bucket (my favourite)?

New here

We've uploaded the .ipa directly to Meraki MDM.

New here

We've uploaded the .ipa directly to Meraki MDM.

Currently when we try a direct upload we are getting a "can't find device id" error.

Highlighted
New here

I realize: Are there any known issues with with iPad Pro using a different style of UDID for permissions?

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels