Apple profile installation fails via Meraki MDM after three years of it working just fine.

mackp1967
Conversationalist

Apple profile installation fails via Meraki MDM after three years of it working just fine.

This has worked in the past and seems to have failed end of February.    I thought it might have something to do with apple changing apple developer's account to not allow MDM features. We have not set up and a business account with Apple to fix that issue. 

We still have this issue.  I cannot find anywhere to set credentials inside the profile or on Meraki.  I'm at a complete loss. 

This is the error we get when installing the profile from Meraki.  

Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 10.41.07 AM.png

3 REPLIES 3
vassallon
Kind of a big deal

@mackp1967 Check your MDM settings under organization and make sure your your certificate has not expired.

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)

@mackp1967  Are you using Apple Business manager, if not I suggest you setup an account and then use those credentials. 

The certificate is valid, expires next April. Just updated this past April in an attempt to see, if that was the issue. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels