cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Classroom Guide

Kind of a big deal

Apple Classroom Guide

Hi All,

I was playing around with Apple Classroom today and I noticed Meraki's guides were a little sparse and excluded a lot of important details in order to get the education configuration working properly. I am not in education, but if you are - then Apple School manager makes it way easier, but this is not my specialty. I wrote up a quick guide on how to create a working configuration the manual way and made some important notes that Meraki left out in their older documentation. Hope it helps! If you have any questions I can try to help!

Apple Classroom Guide Link

Jared

Find this helpful? Click the kudos button. Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
Here to help

Re: Apple Classroom Guide

Thanks @jared_f !

Meraki Employee

Re: Apple Classroom Guide

I'm late to this thread - but thank you @jared_f!

You might play around with the Apple Classroom app on your iOS devices - it's free and works outside of Apple School Manager. The latest versions support something Apple calls "unmanaged classrooms" - basically the ability create a class and have devices (even those without the classroom app) join via bluetooth.

This could be really cool for trainings or presentations - if you or your users find themselves needing to lead people through content or apps on ipads! 

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels