App Licences not uploading to Meraki since purchasing within Apple School Manager

SOLVED
SimonA1
Getting noticed

App Licences not uploading to Meraki since purchasing within Apple School Manager

Our school has recently changed to purchasing all apps within Apple School Manager. Since then, the licences are not loading into Meraki.

We do have multiple locations, but I believe they all refer to the same place. The additional locations were probably created in error.  At some stage we need to remove the 3 non-used ones. I believe I have tested transferring the licences between all the locations to determine the correct one. This hasn't made a difference.

Our tokens and certificates should be up to date and I've tried doing a "force sync now".

Apps to appear on iPad, but Meraki still thinks there are no licences.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@SimonA1  Have you uploaded the new ASM VPP token to systems manager?

MDM's only support dealing with one ASM location. 

We run SM to iOS devices and Jamf for MacOS devices, we have a location for each in ASM. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@SimonA1  Have you uploaded the new ASM VPP token to systems manager?

MDM's only support dealing with one ASM location. 

We run SM to iOS devices and Jamf for MacOS devices, we have a location for each in ASM. 

@BlakeRichardson Thanks. It possibly was a token issue. I've now got all the new apps to appear in the VPP Meraki Dashboard.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels