App Licences not uploading to Meraki since purchasing within Apple School Manager
Our school has recently changed to purchasing all apps within Apple School Manager. Since then, the licences are not loading into Meraki.
We do have multiple locations, but I believe they all refer to the same place. The additional locations were probably created in error. At some stage we need to remove the 3 non-used ones. I believe I have tested transferring the licences between all the locations to determine the correct one. This hasn't made a difference.
Our tokens and certificates should be up to date and I've tried doing a "force sync now".
Apps to appear on iPad, but Meraki still thinks there are no licences.