Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android managed app settings payload

SOLVED
Highlighted
Conversationalist

Android managed app settings payload

I have a Pixel phone set up as a company owned device.

The Meraki SM app is installed and the phone has been working for over a year. Recently the Meraki SM App started crashing. So, there is no communication happening with the Meraki Cloud. 

I have already cleared the cache. I would factory reset it, but that has been disabled by the SM app. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Conversationalist

Re: Android managed app settings payload

Meraki Support was able help. I was stuck at how to reset this phone with "Factory Reset" disabled inside the phone.

Meraki Support recommended I use Android Recovery Mode to factory reset the device. This worked great and I got the phone connected back to our Meraki SM.

2 REPLIES 2
Kind of a big deal

You'll probably need to go back to whoever manages your phone to get it resolved.

They could factory reset it for you.

Conversationalist

Meraki Support was able help. I was stuck at how to reset this phone with "Factory Reset" disabled inside the phone.

Meraki Support recommended I use Android Recovery Mode to factory reset the device. This worked great and I got the phone connected back to our Meraki SM.

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels