Anybody else experiencing issues with rolling out Android devices since this morning? Been testing for roughly two weeks and all went well. As of this morning around 9:30 AM (Amsterdam), apps can not be displayed on the phone. Authentication through AD during roll-out is fine, owner is assigned, profiles are pushed and from a dashboard point of view all seems well. On the phone, however, I can see all the managed apps in the SM app, but they are not installed. Not the auto-install onces and also the "private app store" onces (we are using Device Owner mode).
On the phone, we get the message that "the admin didn't give permission to this item". We didn't change a single thing since the last tests last week and also the first 5 devices before 9:30 AM were just fine. License is in place.
Very weird and I've opened a case with support. Just checking here to find out whether other people were experiencing the same issues.