Android AppConf setting of type BundleArray not working

LeifA
New here

Android AppConf setting of type BundleArray not working

Hi,

Trying to maintain settings for a specific Android app (Mobisys MSB App). One of the parameters is of type "BundleArray", as shown below:

LeifA_0-1582105095089.png

But when trying to add this parameter, there is no way to enter any data into this parameter, the field "Type" is blank and no input field appears:

LeifA_1-1582105179922.png

Is this a bug in Meraki? This is supposedly working on other MDM tools, as we have been told by the app supplier.

Any input appreciated!

Leif

2 Replies 2
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

That does look like a bug or rather limitation in the GUI. I think it's probably best to open a support case for that to see if this is a known limitation.

I too have a few apps that do not show bundled settings.  I think they basically need to add support for OEMConfig.  I was going to put in a feature request for it today since I didn't see much out there on it.  

Not many EMM's have this enabled for Android at this moment.  Actually, they don't have it for iOS either, but I suspect the apps published this past month will provide the impetus for them to get the api's loaded soon.  

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels