Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Google Account to afw#meraki

Highlighted
New here

Add Google Account to afw#meraki

Hello, 

my name is Miguel, I'm working with meraki in my company. Recently we are need add a "Google account" on our devices, that's becouse we're deploying an app web embebedd in apk and we use services like google cloud print so we need make persist loggin in a webview. The way what we want is have a google account to remenber this data.  

Is there a way to add remotely a "Google account" using the "afw#meraki" enrollment method? 

Sorry for my bad english.

2 REPLIES 2
Kind of a big deal

Re: Add Google Account to afw#meraki

Is there any reason you can't just add the Google Account to all your devices?

Are you using Meraki Systems Manager?

ps. Using Google Cloud Print might not be a good solution for your problem.  Any reason you can't print to the printers directly?

New here

Re: Add Google Account to afw#meraki

I can do it manually but I want add a "Google Account" remotily but I don't know the steps. I'm using Meraki System Manager and a network well configurate, the system work fine but I dont know how can i add remotily to devices a "Google Account".

The question not is why i need the google account, the case is i need the account in 8 devices but I don't find any document which resolve my problem.  

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels