Get Appliance Ports error

ClusterNet
Here to help

Get Appliance Ports error

Is there an issue with the "Get Network Appliance Ports" API call?

I am using the SDK to fetch this info, but have been getting the following error randomly since yesterday evening. 

raise MaxRetryError(_pool, url, error or ResponseError(cause))

urllib3.exceptions.MaxRetryError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='api-mp.meraki.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/v1/networks/N_599541700393710149/appliance/ports (Caused by SSLError(CertificateError("hostname 'api-mp.meraki.com' doesn't match either of 'ios.meraki.com', 'api.meraki.com', 'cf.meraki.com', 'cloudenrollment.meraki.com', 'portal.meraki.com', 'enroll.meraki.com', 'account.meraki-go.com'",),))

I don't seem to be getting this on any other API calls. I am using SDK version 1.4.3. 

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
ClusterNet
Here to help

Quick update, it looks like other API calls using the SDK are also failing with the same error. It's not happening on all of them, but definitely seeing that for security appliance ports and getNetworkClients. It is working for other API calls using the same SDK on the same machine. I haven't changed anything on my end in weeks. 

Austin_Campbell
Getting noticed

you are using the now depreciated api-mp.meraki.com. You need to use api.meraki.com in your your calls. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.