Unauthorised Clients

Chris_Hewitt
New here

Unauthorised Clients

Hi all, 

I was wondering if it was possible on the dashboard to get a cumulative view of all "unauthorised clients" or even to list who they are in some capacity or reporting feature? 

Hopefully I am missing something obvious so any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks
Chris 

3 Replies 3
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

Not too sure but I think you mean to just hit the + symbol and add the "policy" to the column. That should at least give you an indication of who has what. 

Enthusiast

Thanks kYutobi - this is something slightly different where a client has not authenticated via a splash page so is sitting as unauthorised. I don't believe thats picked up as a policy. 

I'm afraid it's not possible. The only way I found you can deduce it is by looking at the Current clients on the Wireless > Access Points status page of the AP they're connected too. They show as connected there, while in the Network-Wide > Clients list they show up as offline. And they're not listed as having a splash login session in the Wireless > Splash logins page.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.