Meraki would love your feedback!

enewby
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Meraki would love your feedback!

At Meraki, we feel that it’s critical to learn from key customers as we plan the future of our company and our products.  To do this, we’re reaching out to key customers to set up research interviews to discuss and learn how you use Meraki, what areas are best supporting you in your use, and what areas are not. 

Your feedback will directly affect the next phase of development of the Meraki platform.  If you would be open to participating in a user research session in the future, please follow the link to fill out our simple form.

Thank you so much for your interest,

Meraki UX Research

8 Replies 8
EJN
A model citizen

Form link blocked / needs permission. Please check Google Form permissions for the form.

Esteban J Nunez
School and Church
K-12 Education
enewby
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Sorry about that!  It was restricted by default and I did not check.  It's open now, thanks for pointing that out!

enewby
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Apologies to those who may have followed the link and been denied permission.  The form is now open to all

EJN
A model citizen

Just submitted mine. Love Meraki!

Esteban J Nunez
School and Church
K-12 Education
EJN
A model citizen

I recall the early days of Nest (before Google), one of the categories in the community forum was feature requests. They asked one feature per thread, and requested that people upvote (kudos) on the original post. This would help them give direction for what features users wanted. I would love to see something like this in the Meraki Community Forums. It's a way of making the "make a wish" feature public for people to see, comment and upvote.

Esteban J Nunez
School and Church
K-12 Education
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Agree with @EJN .  Microsoft also do this for new feature requests. They also provide visibility on what features are being worked on and in what order of priority 

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
RomanMD
Building a reputation

With all due respect, I am quite skeptical to fill in a form which is not hosted on Meraki/Cisco domain. 

enewby
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I understand your hesitancy.  We are currently using the Google suite of products until we choose a survey tool that can be hosted on our domain.  We would love to have your feedback but understand if you do not want to share your information.  

Ethan

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.