Feedback on Health Indicators at top of Network Wide Clients View

EJN
A model citizen

Feedback on Health Indicators at top of Network Wide Clients View

Love the new Health indicators. Some questions:

* Right now it's showing MS and MR. Could it also show MV and MT?

* In wireless clients alerts, it reads "Clients with high bandwidth usage." Can it also include wired clients? I want to get an alert if any client regardless of how it's connected is using high bandwidth.

* On the Health indicators, add a traffic light for number of clients (wired and wireless)Screenshot 2021-03-04 133347.jpgScreenshot 2021-03-04 134208.jpg. Say within past timeframe (2 hours, 24 hours, etc), highest number, lowest number and current number?

Esteban J Nunez
School and Church
K-12 Education
3 REPLIES 3
rwiesmann
A model citizen

Ist this a new feature?

Just realized that I have it in some organizations and on other it's not available at the moment.

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

From what we’ve seen it’s being rolled out steadily across different shards

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
EJN
A model citizen

Adding more to this, I would like to see Health added as a menu option on the left. In it you get to the health dashboard (which could be set as the default opening view when you login to Meraki) and in the menu you have options for what to display, set alerts, and display options (colors). I like where this is headed...

Esteban J Nunez
School and Church
K-12 Education
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.