Documentation Control

GaryShainberg
Building a reputation

Documentation Control

Friends, Enemies and Romans,

Am I missing something or is there no change control dates on any of the Meraki Tech Notes ? if there are. I am blind to them.

As users and a community we appear to have no idea when a document has been changed or updated which then can leed to confusion as someone is working from one document version and others from another.

Dear @Meraki please can you add the document revision date to them, assuming they exist in the database, if not, please can you start adding them.

Thanks

-Gary (a measly foot soldier)

CTO & Solutioneer
CMNA, CMNO, ECMS2
SNSA, SNSP
~~If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.~~
2 REPLIES 2
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Hey @GaryShainberg , you are correct in that there are no dates on Meraki docs. 

@CameronMoody, is our awesome documentation curator, so tagging him for visibility 🙂

GaryShainberg
Building a reputation

Thanks and @CameronMoody if you can do something that would be awesome.

Whilst I am at it, it would be great if there was a facility for people to create their own cookbook of documents that they discover or need and if this was ultimately a list of links, if Meraki update the documents that the users cookbook would be automatically updated.

I personally have a poor memory and therefore need to revisit doc's especially if you had an obscure issue that had to be resolved and then it crops up a year later - I am sure you get what I mean.

Much thanks and stay safe out there

CTO & Solutioneer
CMNA, CMNO, ECMS2
SNSA, SNSP
~~If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.~~
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.