cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please introduce yourself

Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself

@MeMirek wrote:

My name is Mirek. I work as a presales engineer in telecom. I'm honred joining This Society.

Hi @MeMirek and welcome to the Meraki Community!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Community Manager

@Jb_thompson1 wrote:

My Name is James. I am an engineer for Verizon.

Hi @Jb_thompson1 and welcome to the Meraki Community! 

Community Manager

@Heretic wrote:

I'm Anton, data centre engineer from Ideal. Dealing with anything UCS/Nexus/VMware/NetApp-y over here in Brighton, UK. 

Hi @Heretic! That's one effective looking security cat. Welcome!!

Conversationalist

Systems Manager automation at it's finest Smiley Very Happy
Conversationalist

My name is Yohannes Gebresellasie, as far as  Meraki is concerned I am CMNO.

looking to actively participate and with the community.

I am new to Meraki.

thanks everyone.

Conversationalist

James worked as an engr

also CNMO and new to meraki community

Community Manager

@yohcheffena wrote:

My name is Yohannes Gebresellasie, as far as  Meraki is concerned I am CMNO.

looking to actively participate and with the community.

I am new to Meraki.

Hi @yohcheffena! Welcome to the Meraki Community! Please don't hesitate to jump right in to our product & technology discussions. Cheers!

Community Manager

P.S. @Heretic - I shared the picture of Suse with the MX product team and they were quite amused. :-D

Conversationalist

Hello everyone. I'm Jose, from Spain. 

Conversationalist

Hi, I'm Greg and I just completed the CMNO certification. One of the many things I do for my company is configure, install and maintain Meraki switches. I enjoy running, hiking and riding my bike.

Conversationalist

Hey All!

My name is Jace and I am currently working as a government contractor.  I am interested in knowing another aspect Cisco by diving in to the Meraki line.  I enjoy anything sport related, time with my family, and tinkering in my home lab.

Community Manager

@Jose wrote:

Hello everyone. I'm Jose, from Spain. 

Hello and welcome, @Jose! Thanks for joining us!

Community Manager

@GregB wrote:

Hi, I'm Greg and I just completed the CMNO certification. One of the many things I do for my company is configure, install and maintain Meraki switches. I enjoy running, hiking and riding my bike.

Hi @GregB and congratulations your CMNO! Please do feel free to ask any switching questions - or lend your expertise - in our Switching board. What kind of biking do you do? I commute on my bike most days (it's just 4 miles), and it's such a great way to start and end my work day. Cheers! 

Community Manager

@jdehner wrote:

My name is Jace and I am currently working as a government contractor.  I am interested in knowing another aspect Cisco by diving in to the Meraki line.  I enjoy anything sport related, time with my family, and tinkering in my home lab.

Hi @jdehner! Welcome to the Meraki Community. Please feel free to dive right in to our technical discussions. Cheers!

Conversationalist

Just a question the CNMA, was this released first before CNMO? because I only saw the CNMA 2 weeks ago. Would like to know the difference as well.

Community Manager

@Jb_thompson1 wrote:

Just a question the CNMA, was this released first before CNMO? because I only saw the CNMA 2 weeks ago. Would like to know the difference as well.

Hi @Jb_thompson1 - CMNA was indeed launched before CMNO; the first CMNA certifications were given in 2012 whereas CMNO was launched in 2016. CMNA is specifically for pre-sales engineers at qualified Meraki partners. The technical content between CMNA and CMNO is similar; CMNA has additional sales-related content.

Hope that answers your question; if you have more questions about Meraki training do feel free to ask them in our Off the Stack (General) board.

Cheers!

Conversationalist

Hello everyone,

My name is Wesley Verhaeghe and I'm IT Manager @ local government "Staden" in Belgium. Meraki has given me control and overview over our networks and reliable Wifi connectivity/coverage to our users and guests.

Greetings to all from a Meraki BELiever

Wesley

Here to help

Hello All!! 

My name is Felix Jacomino and I am returning to a job after a 2 year hiatus. During my time away, the network upgrade I had begun to plan was completed and I've just learned it was done with Cisco Meraki and I couldn't be happier about that! I got my MCSE a while back but have always stayed current in networking. At my previous job, wireless was definitely a headache and I began to look at Cisco Meraki. Glad I came back to find the solution in place where I had left. Although IT is what I'm ultimately responsible for at the school I work at, my passion lies in education and the innovative shift it is undergoing. So, what I really want is a network I do not need to think about much but can do what I need it to do. Also, I believe in the power of PLNs (professional learning networks) so I look forward to contributing what I can in this community as a way of giving back to those who have helped me grow as a network professional.

Best,

Felix

Here to help

Hi Wesley! Looking forward to learning with you. Best of luck! Smiley Happy

Conversationalist

Hi all!

I'm John Kim and I'm a Solution Engineer for Sprint. Happy to be a part of this great Meraki community!

Here to help

Hi John. Welcome to the Community! Looking forward to exchanging ideas and solutions.

Conversationalist

Hello,

I'm Felipe, from Brazil.

I'm a network analyst since 2008 and currently working in Motorola.

Regards!

Conversationalist

Hi @CarolineS, the not enough kind. I wish I could ride or run to work each day but my job has me covering multiple sites. I have a mountain bike but the bike trails are farther away than the paved bike paths. I don't tend to have a lot of free time so I changed the tires to a wide road tire and use the bike paths.

Highlighted
Conversationalist

Hi I am AJ,

I am that guy calling into support because I'm pushing your product to it's limit. Awesome to work with Meraki gear from an ease of deployment and management perspective as Compared to traditional IOS and JUNOS.

Just browsing

Hi everyone,

I'm Yugon and I'm the ICT Ops Manager at John XXIII College in Perth, Western Australia. We're just about to refresh our dated Catalyst switches with Meraki switches (50 devices). We will then be Meraki for all our Wireless and Edge Switching! Exciting times ahead!

Smiley Happy

Conversationalist

Hello everyone...my name is Ben.  I work for a medical device company in Denver working mostly with Cisco route/switch and firewall.  We have been deploying Meraki at many locations over the last year and I'm greatly excited about the simplicity of management for this product line...kudos to the developers of the Meraki dashboard!  I hope to use this portal to become a part of the larger Meraki community, gaining insight and experience from those who have built it and deployed it in varying environments.

When I'm not working, my wife and I wrangle 4 kids and enjoy hiking, biking, and camping in beautiful sunny Colorado.

Conversationalist

Hello Everyone,

My name is Alessandro Lima and I'm a Pre Sales professional and a fan of Meraki solutions. I work at a brazilian VAR and selling technology (that simply works) sometimes can be extremely challenging. I hope to exchange valuable informations and experiences about Meraki ecosystem.

Here to help

Hola! Best of Luck!
New here

Hi Team,

Ryan here. I'm a network security professional and I also handle Meraki MX and MS equipment here at the client site Ampleon. Just got my CMNO certificate. CMNO Number: 009887

Regards,

Ryan

Labels