cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please introduce yourself

Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself

@Gerhard wrote:

Hi, my name is Gerhard, I work for World Vision, I am based in Bolivia and we are Meraki users. I am also a CMNO, I am here to help and to learn.

Hi @Gerhard and welcome to the Meraki Community! We're glad you have joined us. Please ask any technical questions you may have in our Product & Technology Discussions, and any questions about the community itself in this board (Community Tips & Tricks). And stay tuned for contest announcements in Community Announcements!

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
New here

Hi Everyone! My name is Sérgio Pinto and I'm a Systems Engineer in Cisco Portugal. I'm thrilled to finally have achieved my CMNA certification.  Meraki rocks!

Community Manager

@sepinto wrote:

Hi Everyone! My name is Sérgio Pinto and I'm a Systems Engineer in Cisco Portugal. I'm thrilled to finally have achieved my CMNA certification.  Meraki rocks!

Hello Sérgio -

Welcome to the Meraki Community, and CONGRATS on being a part of our first Portugal CMNA session! 

Please don't hesitate to ask technical questions in our Product & Technology Discussions, and any questions about the community itself in this board (Community Tips & Tricks). And stay tuned for contest announcements and swag giveaways in Community Announcements!

Cheers!
- Caroline

Conversationalist

Hi, Martin here from Manchester UK. A recent addition to the Meraki community and as of Wednesday the 9th, a Meraki CMNO (certificate's in the post).

A network guy for the last 15+ years (mainly Cisco Catalyst) and I look after our current EU wide Meraki wifi install (30 sites, around 200 AP's), soon to be expanded to include firewalls and switches too.

Community Manager

@Pugmiester wrote:

Hi, Martin here from Manchester UK. A recent addition to the Meraki community and as of Wednesday the 9th, a Meraki CMNO (certificate's in the post).

A network guy for the last 15+ years (mainly Cisco Catalyst) and I look after our current EU wide Meraki wifi install (30 sites, around 200 AP's), soon to be expanded to include firewalls and switches too.

Hi @Pugmiester and welcome to the Meraki Community! Congratulations on your CMNO! We'd love to hear any words of wisdom you have from your 200-AP installation - do feel free to post them in the Wireless discussion board.

Cheers!

New here

Hello! I'm Manuel and I work as presales engineer at Axtel in Mexico.

Community Manager

@mmaese wrote:

Hello! I'm Manuel and I work as presales engineer at Axtel in Mexico.

Hi Manuel and welcome to the Meraki Community! Thanks for joining us. If you have any technical questions, you can check out our Product & Technology Discussions. Or check out some of our fun discussions in our general area, "Off the Stack" - a couple examples: swag, before & after pictures.

Cheers! 

Here to help

Hello everyone!

My name is Sachiko Joko. I'm working as a SE in Tokyo Japan.

Good to join Meraki community!

Conversationalist

Hi to all

Thanks for the invite, my name is Nino and I work for Vodafone Group as a consultant, I look forward to being part of the greater Meraki team.

Highlighted
New here

Hi. I'm an MSP in Massachusetts, just west of Boston.

Community Manager

@NinoBrugioni wrote:

Hi to all

Thanks for the invite, my name is Nino and I work for Vodafone Group as a consultant, I look forward to being part of the greater Meraki team.

Hi @NinoBrugioni and welcome to the Community! We're glad to have you here. If you have any technical questions, please do ask them in our Product & Technology Discussions. And stay tuned for contests and other announcements in Community Announcements.

Community Manager

@Sachiko wrote:

Hello everyone!

My name is Sachiko Joko. I'm working as a SE in Tokyo Japan.

Good to join Meraki community!

Hi @Sachiko & welcome to the community! Please don't hesitate to ask any technical or design questions you may have in our product & technology discussions. And keep an eye on Community Announcements (or even subscribe for updates) for upcoming contests & promotions.

Cheers!

Community Manager

@DLinMA wrote:

Hi. I'm an MSP in Massachusetts, just west of Boston.

Hi @DLinMA and welcome to the Meraki Community. You may have already found our MSP-specific board, but in case you haven't - here it is! Have a great evening!

Conversationalist

Hi all i am Gisli a network technician from Sensa in Iceland.

Here to help

I am fond of ICT technologies. I work in a service provider in Italy. I met Meraki about 2 years ago and it was love at first sight ...

Community Manager

@gisligud wrote:

Hi all i am Gisli a network technician from Sensa in Iceland.

Hi Gisli and welcome to the Meraki Community!! Have a great day!

Community Manager

@Dario_DG_ITA wrote:

I am fond of ICT technologies. I work in a service provider in Italy. I met Meraki about 2 years ago and it was love at first sight ...

Hi Dario and welcome to the Meraki Community! We hope you find useful content here. And, of course, if you don't find what you're looking for, you can always start a new topic. Here are the Product & Technology discussion boards.

Just browsing

Hi to all I'm Jaime, I currently work in distribution based out of Miami covering the Caribbean region. Cheers!

Community News

View all community news »

Labels