cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please introduce yourself

New here

Re: Please introduce yourself

Ryan, Scottish, London based network guy, doing network stuff, look after global needs for an Ad agency, We have the wireless APs from Meraki only.

Highlighted
Conversationalist

Hi my name is Paje' Jernigan. I work for Guilford County Government in North Carolina. I am on the networking/Telecom team. Currently we are deploying Meraki APs throughout our county. We did test the cameras but are currently not deploying any at this time. We are currently looking at the Meraki networking switches as possibly adding them to our network. We currently use Cisco switches for Layer 2 and 3 and some Dell switches for layer 2 connectivity. I look forward to working with more Meraki equipment.

Conversationalist

Hi....My name is Brent.  I am what I would identify as a neophyte sys admin.  I really dig Meraki. So much so, that i created a little diorama of gummy bears in a one inch high model data center, nestled in the body of a MR42 box.

I especially like the wireless roaming affinity article/response, on why certain IOT devices seem to not roam when you think they should roam.

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Wireless-LAN/Bad-roaming-in-Meraki/td-p/11595 

Community Manager

LotharKOTHP wrote:

i created a little diorama of gummy bears in a one inch high model data center, nestled in the body of a MR42 box.

Hi @LotharKOTHP - Welcome to the community! You really should post a picture of your gummy bear diorama!! (Perhaps in the Off the Stack board)