cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please introduce yourself [Aug 2017 - Feb 2019]

Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Hello, I'm Juan Facundo Martinez, I've been evangelizing, designing and selling Cisco Meraki for 4 years. And with Cisco enterprise solutions 20 years. I believe that Cisco Meraki is the best solution and the fastest to implement.

Juan Facundo Martínez
Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Hi I´m is Carlos Rodriguez, I saw the program and training of Cisco Meraki to 4 years ago, I work in a company service provider and I had posibilty of interatuar with device cisco meraki for examnple AP, MX and Sw. I think it´s a great tecnology  and I want learn more.....

Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@robbyb wrote:

I am getting a ton of emails from this forum, cna you please delete my post  with subject "please delete"

 


Those subscription emails are indeed a danger of replying to this thread - it's very popular, especially when we run promos like First Post Month. I PM'd you about this separately, but for anyone else who stumbles upon this — you can unsubscribe to the thread in two ways:

(1) Go to the first page of the thread, and, under the "⋮ Options" menu at the top, select "Unsubscribe"

- or -

(2) Go to your name in the upper right, then click "My subscriptions". From there, you can select any of your current subscriptions and delete them. You can also elect to receive your subscriptions in a daily or weekly digest.

 

Cheers!
- Caroline

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Hi Meraki team, I'm José Carlos from the port of Veracruz, Mexico. I work as a support engineer in Meraki with the integrative company for which I work. I'm a fan of Meraki solutions.

 

I have my CMNO certification and will soon get new levels.

Best regards.

Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

My name is Rick Marks and I am Technology Director for the Granton Area Schools. I am a one man shop and have to do it all. Meraki has made life eaiser the last five years.
Rick Marks
Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Hello Everyone,

 

My name is Jenny Vivero and I am a project coordinator for Shaw Communications. I over see the implementation of our Smart Products such as voice, WiFi, surveillance, and security which is all through cisco Meraki. I love this community as much as I love the products. Having Meraki products at home definitely has improved my gaming experience Smiley Tongue 

 

Love,

JV

Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@WillKuz68 wrote:

Hello, My name is William Kuczmera. I am a networking consultant who currently works in a pre-sales capacity. Wireless is my passion and I have been running Meraki in my home since 2012. I am pretty well versed in Cisco Wireless as well as Meraki... I have performed roughly 20+ Meraki deployments of varying shapes and sizes before I started working in pre-sales. I am interested in attending the Meraki Masters but cant seem to get an invite.... Smiley Happy


Hi @WillKuz68 - welcome to the Meraki Community! Good to know you're interested in the Masters program; I'll check with the team about your eligibility. In the meantime, you can learn a lot here on the Community, or put your knowledge to the test helping out those who have questions (here are the community's unanswered topics).

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@anthonymalanio wrote:

Hello all! My name is AJ and I am a Helpdesk Technician for a medium non-profit in Upstate New York. We currently utilize Meraki devices at 50 remote sites as well as our campus network and backbone. I love using Merakis every day and it makes my job so much easier.


Hi @anthonymalanio and welcome to the Meraki Community! So glad to hear that Meraki makes your job easier. That's our mission, after all — to free passionate people to focus on THEIR mission. Hopefully this Community will make your job even easier when issues do arise!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@jpauley1980 wrote:

Hello!  I'm Jonathan and I'm a dedicated Sales Engineer for ATS.  I work on solution design and technical writing such as SOWs and Time Estimates.


Hi @jpauley1980 and welcome to the Meraki Community! Please don't hesitate to ask any technical questions that may arise in our Product & Technology Discussions, and stay tuned for future community contests in our Community Announcements blog.

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@Falcon70 wrote:

Hello, I'm Juan Facundo Martinez, I've been evangelizing, designing and selling Cisco Meraki for 4 years. And with Cisco enterprise solutions 20 years. I believe that Cisco Meraki is the best solution and the fastest to implement.


Hi @Falcon70; welcome to the Meraki Community! Thanks for joining us. We agree that Meraki is the best solution :-D

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@CharlieR wrote:

Hi I´m is Carlos Rodriguez, I saw the program and training of Cisco Meraki to 4 years ago, I work in a company service provider and I had posibilty of interatuar with device cisco meraki for examnple AP, MX and Sw. I think it´s a great tecnology and I want learn more.....


Hi @CharlieR, we're glad you've joined us! The community is a great way to learn more about Meraki. We are actually planning to add some formal training content here in the future, but for now just perusing the technical discussions can be quite illuminating.

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@JoseCarlosBA wrote:

Hi Meraki team, I'm José Carlos from the port of Veracruz, Mexico. I work as a support engineer in Meraki with the integrative company for which I work. I'm a fan of Meraki solutions.

 

I have my CMNO certification and will soon get new levels.


Hi @JoseCarlosBA; welcome to the Meraki Community, and congrats on your CMNO. We hope you post any technical questions you may have in our Product & Technology discussions, and if you have any interesting Meraki-related stories to share, please feel free to share them in Off the Stack (our general discussion board).


Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@Msteched wrote:
My name is Rick Marks and I am Technology Director for the Granton Area Schools. I am a one man shop and have to do it all. Meraki has made life eaiser the last five years.

Hi @Msteched! Welcome to the Meraki Community. So glad to hear that Meraki has made your life easier. You may be interested in a contest we'll be starting in a couple weeks on just that topic — stay tuned! (and keep an eye on the Community Announcements blog). You'll find a number of other folks from school districts here, especially in the Endpoint Management - Systems Manager board).

 

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@Jenny-vivero wrote:

My name is Jenny Vivero and I am a project coordinator for Shaw Communications. I over see the implementation of our Smart Products such as voice, WiFi, surveillance, and security which is all through cisco Meraki. I love this community as much as I love the products. Having Meraki products at home definitely has improved my gaming experience Smiley Tongue 

 


Hi @Jenny-vivero and thanks for posting! It's great to have you here!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Jon Pope,

 

Howdy, ya'll.  IT generalist in the Dallas, Fort Worth, Texas area.

Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Hi I’m Javier Zarate from Mexico City. I work as a  Meraki partner CMNA certified. I love the brand, however, I would like to make some suggestions in order to improve as a solution and as a Team. 

Regards everyone. 

✌🏽

Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Hi Everyone,

 

I\m Cristian Paun from K2 systems . We moved from traditional Cisco to Meraki 5 years ago and I am happy that I took that decision. Now I have plenty o of me time for sport..

Check this out!

IMG_4770.JPG.

Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@Popester wrote:

Jon Pope,

 

Howdy, ya'll.  IT generalist in the Dallas, Fort Worth, Texas area.


Hi @Popester and welcome to the Meraki Community! Thanks for joining us.

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@Javier-Zarate wrote:

Hi I’m Javier Zarate from Mexico City. I work as a  Meraki partner CMNA certified. I love the brand, however, I would like to make some suggestions in order to improve as a solution and as a Team. 

Regards everyone. 

✌🏽


Hi @Javier-Zarate - Thanks for joining us, and congratulations on your CMNA. We'd love to hear your suggestions - perhaps in the Off the Stack (General discussions) board if you want to post your thoughts publicly. If not, probably best to leverage your Meraki sales contact for feedback.

 

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@K2Systems wrote:

I\m Cristian Paun from K2 systems . We moved from traditional Cisco to Meraki 5 years ago and I am happy that I took that decision. Now I have plenty o of me time for sport..

Check this out!.


@K2Systems - Welcome to the Meraki Community! Love the picture! So glad we've freed up your time.

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Hi Caro,

 

Thanks. I will try to be more on line for the discussion room with other partners.

 

Is good to be here.

 

Take care Smiley Wink

Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Hi all. I'm Josh. I'm a Senior Consultant from one of the largest IT providers in New Zealand. Have been working with Cisco Meraki for a couple of years now on-and-off. Seen the portfolio expand vastly and seen a lof of evolution from often frustratingly disfunctional or limited to something far more useful.

 

 

Done my CMNA and have most of the kit running in one way or another at home. I'm a big fan of the wireless, VoIP and the camera platforms. Switching is okay, but not feeling the love for the MX platform.

Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Hello,

 

I am Colin, Security Engineer in Geoswift, a global Fintech company specialized in clearing payment in and out of China.  We deployed Meraki products in our head office and branch offices. Love to see Meraki product is evolving. Cheers to all efforts. 

Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Hey all,

 

I'm Tim.  VP of Operations for a company that provides communications to remote work camps (think oil and gas temporary housing) across the continent.  I've been doing this, travelling the continent for about 9 years.  We've fully jumped into the Meraki stack about 6 years ago and haven't looked back.  I've moved from a Network Admin to a Network Manager to the VP of Operations, North America wide.  I love every day of my job, and Meraki makes it easy from an IT aspect.  We've deployed hundreds of sites, with 1000's of APs and switches. CMNA and CMNO training are in my portfolio and always looking for more cool stuff.

 

Ask my for any Meraki tips, I've probably encountered it.  I think we've ordered and installed almost every level of MX, MS and MR that exists.

Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Hi everyone,

 

I'm Sebastian and a Meraki newbie. I’ve made one project with accesspoints so far and think that could be a long-term relationship. I’ve earned the CMNA a few Months ago and enjoy to set up the devices.

 

Normally we establish solutions with regular Cisco components like 2960X, ASA and WLC. A few of our customers will fit in the Meraki solution and I’m looking forward to it.

Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Hello Everyone,

 

Myself Vicky Dave and I am associated with Connectivity IT Solutions Pvt Ltd as a Techno Commercial Manager. We are inspiring the transformation of our clients business with intelligent and sustainable IT Solutions. My job consists of developing new business and managing existing relationship.

Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@jfnz wrote:

Hi all. I'm Josh. I'm a Senior Consultant from one of the largest IT providers in New Zealand. Have been working with Cisco Meraki for a couple of years now on-and-off. Seen the portfolio expand vastly and seen a lof of evolution from often frustratingly disfunctional or limited to something far more useful.

 

Done my CMNA and have most of the kit running in one way or another at home. I'm a big fan of the wireless, VoIP and the camera platforms. Switching is okay, but not feeling the love for the MX platform.


Hi @jfnz and welcome to the Meraki Community! Congrats on your CMNA. Please do feel free to provide further product feedback in our Product & Technology boards - many folks internally do watch these forums (though specific feature requests are best made through Make a Wish and your Meraki SE; see this post for more info).

 

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Hi Everyone,

 

my Name is Marc-Philipp and I am a Solution Enginieer at Deutsche Telekom.

In April I had my first contact with Meraki and I loved it.

There is much more to learn about Meraki and I can't wait to go further.

This is my first post in the Cisco Meraki Community - therefore I hope to win the Meraki socks Smiley Happy

Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@ColinY wrote:

I am Colin, Security Engineer in Geoswift, a global Fintech company specialized in clearing payment in and out of China.  We deployed Meraki products in our head office and branch offices. Love to see Meraki product is evolving. Cheers to all efforts. 


Hi @ColinY and welcome to the Meraki Community! 

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

It was draw of those Meraki Socks what brought me here!  

 

I'm Alan, IT manager for a large Bioscience company in Ireland.   Currently managing 38 (and growing) Meraki networks around the world from New Zealand to Ireland.   Huge Meraki fan boy and proud wearer of CMNO #5928.  

Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Hi I'm Kevin working as pre-sales advisor and I'am the evangalist of Meraki at my work in the Netherlands

Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Hello everyone,

 

I'd like to introduce my self, I am BILAL AHMAD, working as a Network Engineer with ARM NETWORKS LTD. i am controlling and configuring Meraki devices.

 

My hobbies are to learn new technology and i love to solve the critical problems. I am just so much thankful to my LORD for everything HE gave me.

 

 

Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Hello everyone,

 

My name is Piotr, work for AT&T as T3 support engineer.

Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Just a quick intro from me.  My name is Jason Poort and I am the Data Center Architect for The Iserv Company based in Grand Rapids, MI.  I've been in the IT industry for just over 22 years, and have recently received my CMNA.  I like what I am seeing with Meraki, and now have my home setup with Meraki equipment.  I look forward to seeing the changes that are coming down the road.

Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Hello,

My name is Jacqueline. I am a Regional IT Officer  - Africa - for an International NGO. We have deployed Cisco Routers and Switches in a considerable number of our country offices in Africa and Asia.

I have worked with Meraki for two months now and I appreciate the simplicity it offers. I could however gain a lot of knowledge from interactions with colleagues using similar products so that I can fully utilize the devices' capabilities. 

I look forward to interacting with all of you.

Best regards

Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Hi everyone - My name is Leslie

I work for Insight as a (Pre) Sales Engineer II - National.

My focus is primarily on Cisco and Meraki

Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Hi, my name is Johan. I work as IT manager for a private school in Costa Rica. I'm CMNO and have about 5 years using the products and Meraki has really made my life easier.

 

cjw
Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Hey y'all--

 

I am Chris and started with TCP/IP internals and decoding Ethernet frames many years ago. Back in 1997 I started working at a consulting firm and had a great time designing and installing LANs and WANs. The first time I heard of Meraki and the management from the cloud, I had a negative view. But once I sat down and started to began to manage an installation, I instantly changed my mind and fell in love with the product! I thought that the UX is SOO intuitive easy to use. I have expertise designing network solutions with LANs, WANs, data center, and some firewalls.

 

I am so glad that my present employer resells Meraki. Smiley Happy  So right now I work with the sales team and provide pre-sales support. I choose the product to quote, design the solution, and write the statements of work for implementation services we will provide.

 

From this community, I am looking for assistance with designing solutions. Sometimes I will have questions that the data sheets don't answer, but typically my peers would know the answer.

 

My hobbies are playing with my dogs and amateur radio.

 

Chris

Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@TimmyTutone wrote:

I'm Tim.  VP of Operations for a company that provides communications to remote work camps (think oil and gas temporary housing) across the continent.  I've been doing this, travelling the continent for about 9 years.  We've fully jumped into the Meraki stack about 6 years ago and haven't looked back.  I've moved from a Network Admin to a Network Manager to the VP of Operations, North America wide.  I love every day of my job, and Meraki makes it easy from an IT aspect.  We've deployed hundreds of sites, with 1000's of APs and switches. CMNA and CMNO training are in my portfolio and always looking for more cool stuff.

 

Ask my for any Meraki tips, I've probably encountered it.  I think we've ordered and installed almost every level of MX, MS and MR that exists.


@TimmyTutone - welcome to the Meraki Community! What an interesting job — I'm sure you have stories to share. If you're feeling share-y, do feel free to tell some tales in our Off the Stack board! And if you want to test your Meraki knowledge, maybe check out the Unanswered Topics here on the community.

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@sebastian-otto wrote:

I'm Sebastian and a Meraki newbie. I’ve made one project with accesspoints so far and think that could be a long-term relationship. I’ve earned the CMNA a few Months ago and enjoy to set up the devices.


@sebastian-otto - welcome to the Meraki Community! Thanks for setting up your profile picture - we have too many default planets and rocket ships around here :-). Congratulations on your CMNA, too!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@Vicky wrote:

Myself Vicky Dave and I am associated with Connectivity IT Solutions Pvt Ltd as a Techno Commercial Manager. We are inspiring the transformation of our clients business with intelligent and sustainable IT Solutions. My job consists of developing new business and managing existing relationship.


Hi @Vicky and welcome to the Meraki Community! If you have technical questions, please feel free to ask them in our Product & Technology discussions. And stay tuned for future contests in the Community Announcements blog.

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@Marc_Ph wrote:

my Name is Marc-Philipp and I am a Solution Enginieer at Deutsche Telekom.

In April I had my first contact with Meraki and I loved it.

There is much more to learn about Meraki and I can't wait to go further.

This is my first post in the Cisco Meraki Community - therefore I hope to win the Meraki socks Smiley Happy


Hi @Marc_Ph - thanks for making your first post! The first sock drawing will be on Monday (June 11) - stay tuned!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@Meremortal wrote:

It was draw of those Meraki Socks what brought me here!  

 

I'm Alan, IT manager for a large Bioscience company in Ireland.   Currently managing 38 (and growing) Meraki networks around the world from New Zealand to Ireland.   Huge Meraki fan boy and proud wearer of CMNO #5928.  


Hi @Meremortal - the socks are enticing indeed! We'll be doing the first drawing on Monday (June 11) - stay tuned. Congrats on your CMNO, too. Your CMNO profile badge will show up shortly!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@Kevin_v_Houtum wrote:

Hi I'm Kevin working as pre-sales advisor and I'am the evangalist of Meraki at my work in the Netherlands


Hi @Kevin_v_Houtum and welcome to the Meraki Community! 

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@Bilal-Ahmad wrote:

I'd like to introduce my self, I am BILAL AHMAD, working as a Network Engineer with ARM NETWORKS LTD. i am controlling and configuring Meraki devices. 


Hi @Bilal-Ahmad! Welcome to the Meraki Community. If any technical questions arise for you, please do post them in the Product & Technology discussions. Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@maderap wrote:

My name is Piotr, work for AT&T as T3 support engineer.


Hi @maderap and welcome to the Meraki Community! 

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@jasonpoort wrote:

Just a quick intro from me.  My name is Jason Poort and I am the Data Center Architect for The Iserv Company based in Grand Rapids, MI.  I've been in the IT industry for just over 22 years, and have recently received my CMNA.  I like what I am seeing with Meraki, and now have my home setup with Meraki equipment.  I look forward to seeing the changes that are coming down the road.


Welcome, @jasonpoort! Congratulations on your CMNA - I see you have your profile badge already, hooray! Glad to hear you're enjoying your Meraki experience thus far.

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@Jacqueline wrote:

My name is Jacqueline. I am a Regional IT Officer  - Africa - for an International NGO. We have deployed Cisco Routers and Switches in a considerable number of our country offices in Africa and Asia.

I have worked with Meraki for two months now and I appreciate the simplicity it offers. I could however gain a lot of knowledge from interactions with colleagues using similar products so that I can fully utilize the devices' capabilities. 

 


Welcome, @Jacqueline! So glad to hear that you're enjoying your Meraki experience thus far. And this community is a great font of knowledge, so do feel free to ask any questions you may have! (Technical questions go in the Product & Technology discussions, and questions about the community itself can be asked in here in the Community Tips & Tricks board)

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@ljohnso1 wrote:

Hi everyone - My name is Leslie

I work for Insight as a (Pre) Sales Engineer II - National.

My focus is primarily on Cisco and Meraki


Hi @ljohnso1 and welcome to the Meraki Community!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself


@Johan_Castro wrote:

Hi, my name is Johan. I work as IT manager for a private school in Costa Rica. I'm CMNO and have about 5 years using the products and Meraki has really made my life easier.


Welcome, @Johan_Castro! Congratulations on your CMNO. So glad to hear that Meraki has made your life easier - stay tuned for an upcoming contest in Community Announcements that may be of interest to you.

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here