Brand new here

Phil6
Here to help

Brand new here

Hello Guys

My name is Phillip Nape, I am in South Africa and just started working on Meraki, tomorrow I will be doing the online ECMS1 training and am sooo excited. I will probably comeback after studies lol

However I have been working on Cisco as a network Engineer for the past 7 years, this is the beginning of a new journey and am totally excited, I wish to be an expert soonest ...catch you guys later and do take care 

4 REPLIES 4
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Phil6 : Welcome to the community, Best of luck for your studies .. 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
Bruce
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @Phil6. Your networking knowledge with Cisco devices will serve as a great foundation, but the configuration and operation of Meraki will be brand new. Once you've come to terms with that it will all make a lot more sense. Reach out to the community if you have any questions.

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

@Phil6  Welcome to the community! It is one of the best and you wont be let down by any of the superstar Meraki community members! Like @Bruce said. Meraki is the same, but different.

CMNO, CCNA R+S

Thanks KRobert, I feel very welcome, I also managed to pass my exam last December shortly after joining this warm part of the world.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.