[Submissions Closed] Survey time! We want to hear from you.

CarolineS
Community Manager

We want to hear from you! Everyone who responds to the survey below will be entered into a drawing for Meraki  socks. We'll be giving away 4 pairs.*

The survey closes on Monday, October 29, at 2pm Pacific. Please submit your feedback today! (UPDATE: The survey has been closed; here's the announcement of the winners!)

* Terms, conditions, & eligibility information

---- July, 2019 survey ---

We want to hear from you! Everyone who responds to the survey below will be entered into a drawing for Meraki argyle socks. We'll be giving away 5 pairs.*

The survey closes at 10am Pacific on Tuesday, July 24. Give us your feedback TODAY!

Updates

• 7/27: WHOOPS! I only drew 4 names out of the hat, and we said we'd give away 5 pairs of socks! Congratulations to @AndyG, our final winner!
  • 7/26: 🎉 🚀Congratulations to @sadukaan@HodyCrouch@chrisJK, and @vanderhuge - your names were drawn out of the hat, and you've each won a pair of Meraki argyle socks! 🎈 👍
  • 7/24: The survey is closed. Stay tuned for the announcement of the sock winners!

* Terms, conditions and eligibility information

12 Comments
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

July 14th?  Who did the drawing of the socks?   Anyone we know? 

CarolineS
Community Manager

Whoops, thanks Philip! Updated the date to July 24 🙂

cta102
Building a reputation

If I draw a pair of socks on a piece of paper will they magically become real ones delivered by DHL?

CarolineS
Community Manager

@cta102 - doesn’t hurt to try! 🙂

cta102
Building a reputation

Challenge Accepted 😉

RPidcock
Conversationalist

My wife and daughter have told me I need to step up my sock game.  So I really need a cool pair of Meraki argyle socks!

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal

Done! Although I dont need to fill in a survey to say you guys are doing an awesome job and checking the forums is part of my daily work routine!

CarolineS
Community Manager

Aw, thanks @BlakeRichardson! 😊. And thanks for filling out the survey, too, since we like data around here. 😛 (It's World Emoji Day today, so I'll be liberal in my emoji usage 😸)

DonL
Getting noticed

If your drawn the socks”you already have them” you don’t need UPS 😉

CarolineS
Community Manager

🎉 🚀 🧦 Congratulations to @sadukaan@HodyCrouch@chrisJK, and @vanderhuge - your names were drawn out of the hat, and you've each won a pair of Meraki argyle socks! 🧦 🎈 👍

I've just emailed each of you to confirm your mailing address; feel free to PM me here on the community if you didn't receive that email.

Cheers!

vanderhuge
Comes here often

AWESOME!

Thank you @CarolineS and Meraki!

The more I dive deeper into Meraki, the more I like it!

CarolineS
Community Manager

WHOOPS! I just realized that we'd said we'd give away 5 pairs of socks to survey respondents, and I only have awarded 4! So... @AndyG is the lucky winner of the LAST pair of socks! Congrats, Andy! (Stay tuned for an email from me to confirm your mailing address)