Introducing MeredithW!

CarolineS
Community Manager

You may have noticed that it wasn’t me who posted the latest Community Challenge, but rather @MeredithW. “But who is this MeredithW?” you may ask. And perhaps also: “Are you leaving us, Caroline?”

Here are your answers:

Who is MeredithW?

Meredith has just joined the Community team here at Meraki as our Community Engagement Manager — which means she’ll be running fun contests and also working behind the scenes to make your experience here on the community even better. I asked her a few questions so we can all get to know her.

MeredithWMeredithW

Can you tell us a bit about your background?

Before joining Meraki, I studied Sociology at University of Hawai’i and worked as Community Manager for a publishing company based in Berkeley, CA.

How do you like to spend your time?

I’m pretty obsessed with true crime (podcasts, books, documentaries, etc.) and music (not crime-related). I like to play music with my band a couple of nights a week and the rest of my time is spent cooking/meat smoking while consuming crime inspired media.

What’s the best Halloween costume you’ve ever had?

The shower scene from Psycho.

Are you a dog person or a cat person?

Yes.

What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?

I believed that the entire state of Kansas existed only in black and white (thanks to the Wizard of Oz movie).

Are you leaving us, Caroline?

Nope! I’m not going anywhere. Meredith and I will be working together to run the Meraki Community.

Please join me in welcoming Meredith to the Meraki Community! 👋 👋

5 Comments
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @MeredithW

Compared to Hawaii most other places probably really are black and white... 😀

kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

Welcome to the community @MeredithW

NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

Welcome Meredith!