Congratulations to our February 2019 Members of the Month!

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Congratulations to @PhilipDAth (for his 18th straight MOTM appearance and landing back on top), @BrechtSchamp (MOTM appearance number 2 and landing in a close 2nd place), @NolanHerring (4th MOTM in a row!), and @jdsilva (9th in a row!). 

February 2019 Meraki Community Members of the Month

philip-motm.png
@PhilipDAth

152 kudos

15 solutions

MOTM score: 182 (New Record!)🏆 

BrechtSchamp.png
@BrechtSchamp

129 kudos

21 solutions

MOTM score: 171  (New Record!)🏆 

NolanHerring MOTM.png
@NolanHerring

63 kudos

6 solutions

MOTM score: 75

jdsilva.png
@jdsilva

28 kudos

2 solutions

MOTM score: 32

(MOTM score = kudos received + 2*solutions authored)

🎉  🎉  🎉 Congratulations! 🎉  🎉  🎉 

As always, thank you to everyone who participated in February!

8 Comments
NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

Way to go guys!

I could have sworn @BrechtSchamp was going to kill it as #1 lol

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

If I ever thought there was any possibility I would maybe one day get the top spot the recent appearance of @BrechtSchamp , and what seems to be a renewed effort by @PhilipDAth, combining for a simply mind-boggling amount of kudos firmly reassures me that I'm never, ever going to achieve that 😛

I clearly can't even keep up with the modest, but not to be understated, level @NolanHerring operates at. 

Well done gentlemen!

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

You too @NolanHerring ! @PhilipDAth  was on fire. There was no stopping him :P. Gratz @jdsilva too. And thanks @MeredithW .

Edit: Thanks for your kind words @jdsilva !

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

"If I ever thought there was any possibility I would maybe one day get the top spot the recent appearance of @BrechtSchamp , and what seems to be a renewed effort by @PhilipDAth, combining for a simply mind-boggling amount of kudos firmly reassures me that I'm never, ever going to achieve that"

Don't give up @jdsilva.  I was on holiday for half of January so my post count went way down (not to take anything away from @BrechtSchamp amazing effort).  I was at work for all of Februrary, so it bounced back again.

However next week I'm at Cisco Live Melbourne, so my post count will go down again.  Perhaps March will be your month!

CarolineS
Community Manager

Wow, ya'll, super-impressed by the new records! Looking forward to seeing even more of this in March 😄

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal

Well done guys!

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Thanks for the swanky backpack @CarolineS and @MeredithW !

IMG_20190304_130837.jpg

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

That's a nice backpack @CarolineS and @MeredithW

Muchas gracias!