[CONTEST CLOSED] Community Challenge: Show off your Meraki projects!

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Meraki-Community-Projects-Gallery-Icon--320px.png

UPDATE: this contest has ended. Huge thanks to everyone for submitting their projects, we thoroughly enjoyed getting to read through them! Our three randomly selected winners from those who entered are: @RouterGuy@BigRay, and @SarthakRane. Congratulations!   

For this month’s community contest, we want to see your Meraki projects! 

We have a dedicated space here on the Meraki Community called the “Projects Gallery” where community members can showcase their projects with Meraki and give kudos and praises to one another for the good work.

To participate in this contest, go to the Projects Gallery and submit a new post containing video, photo, text, or all of the above outlining a Meraki-centric project you’ve done. It could be about a particularly tricky deployment, a hairy clean up job, a cool home project, some API magic, or an impressively large Switchmas tree. You can peruse existing posts in the gallery for inspiration.

Everyone who submits a project to the gallery between now and the end of February will be entered to win one of three fresh pairs of Meraki socks! (Fresh as in “cool,” not “clean.” I mean, of course, they’re also fresh as in “clean.” That goes without saying. What I’m trying to say is, they’re cool, clean, and I’ve definitely not worn them before to make sure they work.)

mrkicajh01116_c.jpg

All entries must be submitted before 10am PST on February 26th. At this time, we will randomly select 3 winners from those who posted projects between today (February 11th) and February 26th. We will announce the winners on this post.

‘Tis the season for love💘, so why not get some love for your work in the Projects Gallery and maybe even win some swag for your efforts?

The Fine Print

• Limit one entry per community member 
  • Submission period: Thursday, February 11th, 2021 at 11am PST through Friday, February 26th, 2021 at 10am PST
  • Complete rules and eligibility can be found here.
9 Comments