cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Softphone for Meraki MC

Here to help

Softphone for Meraki MC

My biggest barrier from my clients deploying the Meraki MC product in the environments we manage for them is the absence of a Softphone. Where's the Softphone?

Cohort Networks Inc.
Your Business. Connected.
4 REPLIES
Meraki Employee

Re: Softphone for Meraki MC

Thank you for the feedback here @Cohort_Networks. As you know, we at Meraki are extremely open to feedback and that definitely helps to provide guidance on what new features/services should be rolled out. I will get a request in regarding soft phones on your behalf, please encourage your colleagues to do the same; the more requests we see, the higher of a priority it becomes.

New here

This is a must-have feature that our customers are clamoring for and is preventing us from rolling out Meraki MC phones. 

Highlighted
Here to help

Thank you @CJ_Ramsey, however, Meraki MC has been out for what a year now and still no softphone!? Every other VoIP phone system I know of worth its salt supports softphones. Why not Meraki MC? It is seriously the ONLY point my clients can not get past in deciding to deploy Meraki MC or not. The MC is essentially a softphone so you already have the code to base it upon.

Cohort Networks Inc.
Your Business. Connected.
Getting noticed

More specifically for us, and App based smartphone would add the most value.  In our use case desktop / browser would not add that much additional value for our users.  

Ryan