cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC Phone Call Group Limitation

SOLVED
Getting noticed

MC Phone Call Group Limitation

This is a known limitation with the MC phone, and I hope Meraki can get this limitation fix ASAP so that i can mass deploy this phone solutions. If anyone has a workaround at this moment, please share. 

Let's say our Office has 2 MC Phones. Both phones are on the same Call group so that if a call comes in both phones will ring. Our problem is when phone #1 pick up the phones and the next call comes in, Phone #1 will not ring, and that person will not be able to put the next caller on hold.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Meraki Employee

Re: MC Phone Call Group Limitation

Hello Jack,

That is something I would definitely check with our support team. Not only will they be able to check if that is the expected behavior, but also to give you an insights if that has already been classified as an issue and is being fixed by the Cisco Meraki engineering team. 

Don't know how to get to support? Please check this KB article for all details!

Thank you a lot!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Meraki Employee

Re: MC Phone Call Group Limitation

Hello Jack,

That is something I would definitely check with our support team. Not only will they be able to check if that is the expected behavior, but also to give you an insights if that has already been classified as an issue and is being fixed by the Cisco Meraki engineering team. 

Don't know how to get to support? Please check this KB article for all details!

Thank you a lot!

View solution in original post

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.