Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Request: Clearing Call Logs

SOLVED
Highlighted
Conversationalist

Feature Request: Clearing Call Logs

I there currently a way to clear the entire call log off of a phone instead of one by one?  If not - feature request...

A Select All function to clear the entire call log on a phone instead of clearing one call at a time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Meraki Employee

Re: Feature Request: Clearing Call Logs

Hello there,

There is currently no feature that would allow you to clear the entire call log for multiple phones at the same time. You were right to say that this will be a feature request. You can use the following instructions to send it through to us.

Thanks for your feedback!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Meraki Employee

Hello there,

There is currently no feature that would allow you to clear the entire call log for multiple phones at the same time. You were right to say that this will be a feature request. You can use the following instructions to send it through to us.

Thanks for your feedback!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Building a reputation

This is also something I have requested over a year ago. 

Highlighted
New here

I just found out today that this is not an option.  I can't reassign this phone with all of these numbers on it, and I'm not paying someone to delete hundreds of numbers one by one.  Seems like a pretty glaring oversight.

Getting noticed

Is there a factory reset option that may reset the phone totally and then you could just set it up again?

Highlighted
Building a reputation

The reset pinhole option, was not enabled—-or does not work??? However, that was over six months ago and I haven’t tried with recent “code”. Still odd as why that was never enabled when the product was released.

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.