cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dial by Name Option in IVR

Getting noticed

Dial by Name Option in IVR

Trying to set up IVR and don't see a way to allow callers to dial by name (or option to get to company directly) when they don't know a user's assigned extension. Am I missing something?

Cohort Networks Inc.
Your Business. Connected.
5 REPLIES
Getting noticed

Re: Dial by Name Option in IVR

I was just looking for how to set this up also and was not able to find anyway to do it either. 

Here to help

There is no option for this. I've been asking for one for months.

Here to help

I've wanted integration with Exchange UM for so long. Such a feature-rich service that could fix many of the things the MX line is missing.

Getting noticed

I ended up abandoning the thought of deploying Meraki MC and instead landed on Cisco Webex Teams (formerly Spark) and am glad I did. Have been using it internally for a year now and deploying it to a number of customers now. As a Cisco Partner can't beat the NFR offering for internal usage and demo.

Cohort Networks Inc.
Your Business. Connected.
New here

@Cohort_Networks wrote:

Trying to set up IVR and don't see a way to allow callers to dial by name (or option to get to company directly) when they don't know a user's assigned extension. Torrent TurboTax Gogoanime Am I missing something?

I was simply searching for how to set this up additionally and was not ready to discover at any rate to do it either.