Come get your Meraki Community badge ribbons at the Cisco Meraki Learning booth!

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Come get your Meraki Community badge ribbons at the Cisco Meraki Learning booth!

Cisco Live has begun! Make sure you spend the week showing off your Meraki Community membership by getting an exclusive badge ribbon:

PXL_20220613_163623891.PORTRAIT.jpg

Just come by, show me your profile to prove membership, and I can bestow you the distinct 🏆 honor 🏆 of a badge ribbon!! 

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
12 Replies 12
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I won't be able to make it to the states this year, would have loved to stop by again. 😢

Hopefully I'll be there next year again.

Stilgar
Here to help

Was great to meet you @MeredithW !

03D2AD0B-717A-4D0F-A147-AE9F968870C6.jpeg

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

As i am not able to make it ..looks like i need to merge my picture with @MeredithW using softwares 😂

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

A wee bit to far for me to travel. 

Mloraditch
Building a reputation

Met @MeredithW yesterday and she gave me a nice ribbon! Thanks for the chat and the community management!

ksbrowning
Here to help

Great to see Meredith and team yesterday in the booth. Thank you all for your efforts in making the community great!

IMG_1732.jpeg

AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love seeing everyone's pics with the team so far! 💚 Keep 'em coming. I'm sad I couldn't be there in person this year myself, but hope to catch ya next year! 

rwiesmann
A model citizen

Nice to meet @MeredithW at CiscoLive and to see all these Merakians.  

20230605_150152.jpg

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

lovely meeting everyone so far!!

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Oh no! We forgot to take a picture @MeredithW !

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

come back!!

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.